poptart? don't you mean sodatart?
thank u for the
There will be three winners, and each winner will receive…
All of the following:
- 5 million bells
- afternoon tea set
- royal crown
Any three of the following:
- princess series
- sweets series
- mermaid series
- weeding day series
- sloppy series
Any fifteen of the following:
- shaved ice lamp / pumpkin pie / 12 grape plate
- picnic basket / veggie basket / fruit basket / sushi platter
- wedding cake / turkey / rice cake / kimbap plate
- hair bow wig / tiara hair / dollhouse dress / petal parasol
- pink wetsuit / red + blue ogre masks / newsprint hat
- toy hammer / tweeter / throwing beans / ice cream
- hibiscus / eggplant cow / cucumber horse / dango
- cat tower / rainbow screen / box figurine / storybook
- all gold tools / 5 rose hybrids / 5 carnation hybrids
- must be following both of us (b) (m)
- each reblog + like counts as one entry
- reblog + like as much as you want
- winners chosen by random.org
- be willing to give us your FC and town name
- have your ask box open
- winners respond within 24 hours
♡ THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 5TH ♡
Hello I love your commentary on all things haikyuu!! and I come here daily for sustenance. Please talk to me about Cowjima in all of his inadequate social skills.
Thanks paaaaal, this is so nice to hear! Okay, I imagine Cowjima being pretty popular both, for his looks and his talent. Not the kind of popular where people hang around him all the time, but the kind where people approach him you know. And it’s not that I think he’s an idiot or anything, but he just seems like someone who is really oblivious to things he says.
"Ah, Ushijima! We should play volleyball sometime!"
”? I don’t think your skills are a match for me.”
"Wow it’s been a while since we’ve seen another huh Ushijima!" (goes in for a hug)
"What are you doing with your arms"
I worry about him because he might not have any friends because he doesn’t care about anything except winning. Don’t play board games with him, he will take it too seriously. Challenge him to anything if you wish to be destroyed. Start a conversation if you want to hear deep quotes no one asked for.
that was a dud. ugh. i don’t know why but i was having this horrible problem with the stream i was just getting this unending reflection of the screen. i’ll try again another day sigh.
IF YOU ARE STREAMING, DON’T USE PROCASTER.
DON’T. USE. PROCASTER.
Livestream procaster consumes large amounts of cpu for nothing. No joke, nothing. As a result your stream can become laggy and sometimes it can damage your hardware as your PC has to push itself to keep what your streaming functioning as well as possible.
"But if we can’t use procaster what can we use insteaaaaad?"
Simple. There’s two programs, both that are free, that you can use that uses very little CPU and has more options than procaster. These programs are called Xsplit and OBS. To keep your head in one piece, I’m going to go over how to stream on Livestream with Xsplit.
Under the cut of course.
if i did a livestream of the first few episodes of Suisei no Gargantia would anyone like to watch?????